“Becoming the best version, requires you to continuously edit your beliefs and to upgrade and expand your identity.”
This line sticked around and led me to think about the upgrades my system needed. Execution is of course a gradual process.
- One right way of living life: Let us get this sooner, there is no right way of living life. It unfolds differently for each one. Whatever best suits us is the most appropriate way.
- Aim for perfection: We always want to be the best at what we do and achieve it all. This is of course not the wrong thing to aim at, but I believe the key to master a habit/ task is to start with repetition, not perfection. Progression matters more than perfection.
- Always be happy: Who wouldn’t love to be happy all the time, but it can not be the case. Emotions flow in as per situations, so acceptance is the key.
- I am not enough: We are often intimidated and relentlessly compare ourselves to other people, and how greatly they perform a task. But it is all about training our minds, it accepts what you give it.
Repeat each day, “I am confident and enough.”
- Have a clear career plan: A part of adulting involves us to evolve as humans, eventually our interests and
passions change, hence we may not be able to stick to our original plans. This is a part of growing up. It is absolutely normal to discover continuously and act accordingly.
Being an adult is super awesome in so many ways, but it definitely has its set of challenges. I am loving how things are turning out though.
You know how it is always said, if you know what you want to do, half your problem is already solved.
Have a good day everyone! ❤