Self image is a combination of how you present yourself and how others perceive you.
It includes your physical image as well as the past experiences that have shaped you to be the person you currently are.
It is dynamic, it changes as the objectives of your life change.
Fostering a positive self image is equally important as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
A few simple steps to follow and you are on the right track:☺️
1. Focus on refining the positives– All of us have our shares of positives and negatives. It is important to refine and highlight the positive traits while working on the not so great ones.
2. Take time to do what you love– A peaceful, satisfied soul is far more effective than an unsatisfied one. Make sure to take that road trip you are planning for so long! 🚌 Little moments of detox/ clarity can help get back on track. Like they say, being yourself gives you the best kind of confidence!
3. Define the personal goals– A major part of the current self image is defined by the personal goals we set. Make sure to set reasonable and time bound personal objectives, so they are achievable and there is a constant motivation to work towards them- to develop the lifestyle we have been dreaming of.
4. Positive body image– Body image is an undeniable component of the self image! So, dress your part … wear what makes you feel good about yourself.
5. Give positive affirmations– Writing down things makes them solid. You feel confident realising your own worth. Make sure to write positive affirmations at least once a week or before sleep! ✍️
A positive self image can boost your emotional, mental and physical well being. It is the little steps towards a more confident life.💛❤️
Hope all of you are doing great and doing your share to keep yourself happy! 😀